terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2005

Jesus to a Child

Esta é uma das músicas que diz mais na minha vida e é a que mais me faz chorar ainda hoje. Há uma pessoa que a conhece tão bem como eu, que fez parte da minha vida quando esta música tocava muito no meu pc...

Kindness
In your eyes
I guess
You heard me cry
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child

Im blessed
I know
Heaven sent
And Heaven stole
You smiled at me
Like Jesus to a child

And what have I learned
From all this pain
I thought Id never feel the same
About anyone
Or anything again

But now I know
When you find love
When you know that it exists
Then the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold, cold nights

When youve been loved
When you know it holds such bliss
Then the lover that you kissed
Will comfort you when theres no hope in sight
(by George Michael)

Sem comentários: